GOT WITH GDPR
General Data Protection Regulation
To protect the personal data The European Union announces every EU resident have the fundamental right to privacy with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will be effective from May 25, 2018. The Eu people also have rights to object to some processing of their data that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw .Got is well aware of its role in providing the right tools and processes to support its users and customers meet their GDPR mandates.
Got with GDPR
Got softwares will follow the GDPR act when we approaching EU people. Got productsrequire your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
How Got protect customer Data?
As a data processor, Gotunderstands its obligation to help customers get ready for the big day. We have thoroughly analyzed GDPR requirements and have put in place a dedicated internal team to drive our organization to meet them. Some of our ongoing initiatives are:
- customer data–Got products need the collect personal data for the smooth functioning and relationship with customer. The datas which is collected from our customers from our applications will go a long way in providing a roadmap for compliance in the days leading up to implementation.
- Data ludicity– The most important aspect of GDPR is how the collected data is used. As a data processor, Got key role is to provide our customers (the data controllers) with the access to effectively manage and protect their user data.
- data security–As our customers tighten their data security measures, Got would like to extend a helping hand. We’re streamlining the processes for our cloud applications by implementing IT policies and procedures that provide end-to-end security.
- Data transfer– GDPR gives end users the right to either receive all the data provided and processed by the controller or transfer it to another controller depending on technical feasibility. With this new right in mind, Got is working on further enhancing its data exporting capabilities to enable export even at the individual level.
Purpose of Data
- To allow our sites and products to function correctly.
- To inform any improvements in performance and our services.
- To enhance your experience on our sites and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our sites or to record what purchases you’ve made on our sites.
- To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
Right to complain?
If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities.
The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country:
(i) of your habitual residence;
(ii) of your place of work; or
(iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.