Managing the customer relationships in an effective way is an important activity to lead your business towards success. Every business will want to retain their existing customers and at the same time attract many new customers through some sources. However, this also depends on the way how they are approached and the type of services offered to them. Moreover, it is also not only about how the new customers is approached but retaining the key information about them is also crucial. Maintaining a good customer relationship is very important in case of a small and medium-sized business.
There are many tools available to manage the customer relationship management. These tools can be customized and designed to suit the specific and individual requirements of the businesses. They can also be designed to suit their business type. There may be many factors that a business may need to handle and manage such as sales processes, conference calls, interacting with customers periodically, new advertisements, host digital marketing strategies, and more, managing the interactions and mining them for data and organize to work in regards to the sales pipeline is the core mission of CRM.
When compared to the standard approach, CRM is absolutely easier and effective too. CRM software keeps all required data in one place, organizes it and makes it available to the staff or employee when required at the right time. This initiates better communication with the customers and maintains a good relationship with them.
There are many different types of CRM software available to suit the varying needs of the business. In this aspect, here follow the top names, which are widely used by most of the small and medium-sized businesses in USA:
- Insightly: This is the most preferred and the best CRM for small businesses. It comprises intuitive menus, advanced features and fast loading designs, which majorly focuses on quality. This tool is also available at affordable pricing and allows integrating essential features like scheduled reports, custom branding, plus additional integrations and more.
- Zoho: This is the best choice for those who want to manage a greater range of marketing and sales tools such as purchase orders, quotes, website visitor tracking and much more. This enables to achieve a greater control over data in the system and layout. It offers several sales tools like invoices, lead scoring, sales signals, and more.
- Pipedrive: This is a sales focused CRM, which is also easy to use. This is an inexpensive choice for the companies that want to only manage their sales with CRM.
- Prosperworks: This CRM software is designed to integrate with Google suite of applications. This enables integrating RingCentral to track leads with VoIP phone service.
- HubSpot: This CRM tool is best for those want to work with a limited budget. This is simple yet effective and includes powerful lead tracking, pipeline management, and contract management.
There are also many other remarkable CRM software available to meet the varying and ever-growing needs of the small businesses. However, identifying and selecting the right one is crucial to achieving the expected results.