ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning is an integral part of a business. It involves various activities to be performed including accounting, finance, CRM, marketing, sales, human resources, inventory and much more. This challenging process can be easily handled with the support of the specially designed ERP software.
The ERP software helps to efficiently handle business activities without any flaws. This ERP tool suits all types of businesses and sizes including small, newbie, and medium companies. This business management software can be designed to meet your specific business requirements.
There are various types of ERP systems available and they include;
- SAP B1 / SAP R/3
- LN (BaaN)
- JD Edwards
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics AX and more
The main purpose to implement ERP system in a business is to:
- Replace legacy system
- Replace accounting software
- Replace internal systems
- Replace non-ERP systems
Best ERP Software
There are various choices of ERP software available to select from. However, among all, only a very few take the leading place in the industry. This top listed ERP software offers better performance and can efficiently meet the varying expectations of businesses, regardless of their types and industry.
Here follow the top ERP software for your business in USA:
- Sage Intacct: This software will bill itself and features right set of modules, which covers all transactional processes. It also features core accounting elements right from accounts payable/receivable to the cash management and general ledger. It also features contract, subscription billing, and fixed assets. This system is widely used in industries like retail, wholesale and healthcare.
- Brightpearl: This tool is used to the multi-channel retailers with the requirement to manage various sales channels in one place. It enables them to consolidate different disconnected and relevant data on inventory, customers, orders, accounting, sales channels and more.
- NetSuite ERP: This is one of the most reliable brands, which is rich in features. This software tool is engineered to meet the needs of the growing company. It helps to efficiently manage financial records including controlling and tracking your expenses. It features an add-on module, Human Capital Management, which helps to evaluate staff productivity and improve their performance.
- ECount ERP: This is an affordable solution and it covers transactional management of inventory, production, purchasing, sales, payroll, accounting and more. This is Cloud-hosted and thus eliminates costly maintenance.
Besides the above-said ERP software for businesses, there are also many others available to suit the different expectations and requirements. PeopleSoft, Sage 100 ERP, FinancialForce, SAP Business One are some of the other top ERP software tools available for the small and medium scale businesses.